Destiny 2 is a famous online multiplayer game that is play by many gamers. Nowadays the destiny 2 error code baboon is face by many gamers while playing the game and it is very frustrating.
Have a look at them.
Solution #1 Try out the wired connection
Try switching to a wired connection if you are playing wirelessly. It is important to rule out WiFi signal strength/stability as a possible server trouble source so try this out.
Solution #2 Try Force Restart
You have to try force quitting Destiny so that the game closes completely before relaunching it.
See the steps for force quitting Destiny:
In PlayStation 3
- You have to press down the PS button.
- Now, Choose “Quit Game”.
- Now, Choose “Yes”.
In Xbox One
- In the game or app, you have to press the Xbox button.
- Now, you have to confirm that the large application tile is highlighted and then select the Menu button.
- Now, Select “Quit”.
- You have to press the Xbox Guide button.
- Now, you have to press the Y button to go back to the dashboard
In PlayStation 4
- You have to hold down the PS button.
- Now, you have to choose “Close Application”.
- Now, you have to Choose “Yes”.
Solution #3 Try Network Troubleshooting
Try consulting the Network Troubleshooting guide for solving the error. The guide is made with the aim to help the gamers for troubleshooting server and network connectivity problems that might be affecting their ability to play Destiny. There are tips and information also provided that may be useful for gamers who want to enhance the network connection and server performance while playing the game.
Multiple Disconnects From The Baboon Error Code
If you are getting the same error code, for example, Baboon, several times, then it suggests that the gamer is probably experiencing only one underlying problem
The reason for the disconnection might be the corrupt data in the Destiny installation or the source of instability in the network setup of the gamer.
So, these were the possible solutions for fixing the destiny 2 error code baboon. Try them out for playing the game smoothly once again!