With their simple and quick interfaces, the best free fax apps for iPhone make scanning documents, sending attachments, and tracking faxes simple and convenient. It is convenient to use these apps for faxing, saving both time and resources, whether you are a corporate professional or have sporadic faxing needs. Would you like to send a fax using your iPhone instead of a fax machine? If you are looking for the best fax apps for iPhone, you have come to the right place.
1. FAX from iPhone Free: Send Doc ( Editor’s Choice)
Faxing is made easy with this best free fax app for iPhone. With the FAX app, you can send documents quickly and smoothly. With just a few clicks, your iPhone becomes a portable fax machine, making it ideal for business trips.
Additionally, you can merge several documents into one fax. Document scanning and image processing provide clear-cut quality, regardless of the document type. Any file type can be sent, and its status can be tracked. With over 90 countries supported, the app is a one-stop-shop for faxing that is easy to use and flexible.
- Intuitive interface
- Effortless document tracking
- Various file types supported(PDF, JPG, DOC, etc)
- Ensures top possible faxing quality
- Preview document before sending
- HIPAA Compliant faxing
- Free version supports Ads
2. FAX.PLUS – Receive & Send Fax
One of the beloved free fax apps for iPhone is FAX.PLUS, which offers qualities like dependability, compliance, and simplicity of use. Advanced features like perspective accuracy, color correction, scheduling, and border detection are also available. You won’t need to waste time using a separate app to change file formats, all thanks to these features.
Moreover, it makes sending and receiving faxes both domestically and internationally easy. Data security is not a concern when using it across several platforms. It provides data encryption features such as AES, SSL, and TLS to safeguard data while it’s in transit and at idleness.
- Send fax from email (email to fax)
- Schedule and arrange faxes with ease
- Security of data
- Faxes to a human-operated fax machine
- HIPAA Compliant faxing
- Limited features in free version
3. eFax App–Send Fax from iPhone
Third on the list is the eFax app for faxing via iPhone. It can easily generate faxes as PDF files from your iPhone and also link your contacts. With its cloud storage features, fax documents from Dropbox, Box, iCloud, and other popular storage providers.
On top of that, an online fax can also have your electronic signature attached to it. The choice of a local, international, or toll-free fax number is provided to users.
- Supports e-signatures
- Works nicely with cloud storage providers
- Fax encryptions
- Share files with up to 20 people at once
- Supports a broad range of file formats
- Monthly plan is costly
4. iFax App Send Fax from iPhone
One of the best fax apps for iPhones, the iFax app can send faxes simply without registering or making an account. It is HIPAA compliant and features strong encryption, so you can send and receive faxes with confidence.
Also, you can fax in minutes as if it were an email thanks to the simple-to-use UI. The fact that you can contact customer service representatives around the clock and speak with real people rather than chatbots is what makes this fax app so fantastic.
- Secure faxes with 256-bit encryption
- Compatible with All Apples Devices
- Fax-to-text conversion supported
- Customer support available 24/7
- Free version limited to five pages
5. FAXfile for iPhone – Send fax app
The FAXfile is among one of the best free fax apps for iPhone. It’s as easy as choosing a document and typing in the fax number to send a fax from an iPhone. PDF and Word documents (.doc or.docx) can be faxed with FAXfile.
It can also be sent as an image fax, so you can fax photos taken with your iPhone. With this app, you can fax numerous documents to numerous recipients, all at once. Furthermore, fax information to toll-free numbers can also be sent with a FAXfile.
- Supports direct scanning of images
- Made in USA
- Faxing available to toll-free numbers
- Limited document formats supported
6. Fax Burner: Send and Receive Fax
Fax Burner converts the phone into a faxing machine. Among the best faxing apps for iPhone, it lets you send faxes quickly in just over 30 seconds. You can send faxes from your email with this free fax app for iPhone. Additionally, it allows you to create multi-page faxes from images, archive faxes, and add digital signatures to faxes.
You can work with perfect efficiency and ease of navigation thanks to its smooth interface. With regular fax alerts, and integration with email and Dropbox, sending faxes is made convenient.
- E-signatures are made available
- Fast & convenient
- Provides disposable fax number
- Paid subscription can be costly
7. Tiny Fax: Fax PDF From iPhone
Almost around 50 countries are covered by the services provided by Tiny Fax. You can either fax a collection of pages or a single page by following simple instructions mentioned on the app. The documents sent and received by fax can be saved to Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, among others. Tiny Fax is the ideal faxing solution for freelancers, small companies, and contractors.
- Fax to over 50 countries globally
- Supports updation of documents to cloud
- Can be archived into groups
- Ensures top possible faxing quality
- In-app purchases can be costly
8. MyFax App–Send and Receive Fax
Using MyFax gives you access to every business faxing capability that an advanced fax machine can provide. Its users can fax over 150 different file kinds using this app. Spreadsheets in Word, PDF, and Excel are among the supported file formats.
Additionally, you can attach up to 10 files to a single fax. Therefore, if you need to send someone many files, you don’t need to send them more than one fax. A document can be sent as a fax without having to be scanned.
- Get faxes directly to email inbox
- Safe and Secure
- Availability round-the-clock
- Monthly limit of 300 pages
- Free version supports ad
You can use these best fax apps for iPhone as per your faxing needs. Faxing without possessing a fax machine is the greatest advantage the fax apps offer. Most of these apps also make use of cloud storage services giving you an added advantage of storing the documents directly on cloud while saving storage space on iPhone. Give these apps for faxing via iPhone a try!
In case you missed: