If you live in the United States, you will know what Home Depot is. But for those who don’t, Home Depot is one of the largest home improvement retailers that offers tools, construction products, appliances, and a range of services.
To manage such a huge inventory, it is obvious that you would need a lot of sales force to handle large operations. Also, Home Depot business is also spread across many countries, including Canada, Mexico, and more. This means more employees to handle all the stores.
But, with so much of workers comes a big responsibility of keeping them safe and healthy. And to keep an eye on these employees, Home Depot has developed the Home Depot Health Check app.
What is the Home Depot Health Check App?
The Home Depot Health Check app is designed and developed for associates and non-associates. The main goal of this app is to check whether the employees are able to perform their duties efficiently or not.
Before performing the duty, every associate will have to fill up the form that is mentioned in the Home Depot health check app. With the help of this data, the home depot associate health check can determine whether they are healthy and fit to perform the duty or not.
How to Log in to the Home Depot Health Check App?
Logging in to your Home Depot Health Check app is a very easy process. Firstly, you will need to identify if you are an associate or non-associate. It is important to do that because the processes for associates and non-associated are different.
Log in Process for SSO Associate/Employees
Follow the given steps to log in to your associate health check home depot app with your associate/employee ID:
- Open the browser and type in health check.homedepot.com.
- As the page opens, it will show you two options to select: associates and non-associates.
- As soon as you click on the ‘associate’ option, a log-in will open.
- Here, you will need to enter the details like location, user ID, and password.
- After clicking on the sign-in button, you will log in to the Home Depot app.
Log in Process for SSC Non-Associates.
If you are non-associated, you will need to fill in some basic details like your name, phone number, etc. After that, follow the steps below to log in successfully.
- Visit healthcheck.homedepot.com on your computer.
- Click on the SSC non-associates option and enter your first and last name.
- Now, add in your mobile number and proceed to the next step.
- This is an optional step as you need to add your Home Depot Contact name if you have one.
- After that, you will need to mention your Badge ID (for Badge contractor only)
- At last, add the company name, and you’re done!
After filling up all the details, click on the submit button. And then, you will have the form ready from the Home Depot Health Check app.
Restoring the Password for the Health Check Home Depot App
If you have forgotten the password of your Health Check Home Depot app, here’s a process to do that.
In case you forgot the password, click on ‘forgot password (which will be mentioned below the sign-in option)
As you click on forgot password, you will be offered two options to select:
- If you are an RSA token holder, you want to receive a text message on your registered mobile number, select that option.
- Select the other option if you are not an RSA token number holder or even don’t have a registered phone number is not registered.
Do remember that the options available below are for valid users and Home Depot users only.
How Can You Get the Health Check App?
The Home Depot Health Check is a browser-based app that cannot be downloaded; instead, you can open it on your browser and sign in using the credentials, and filling the essential form.
So, that is the reason you don’t need to download the app. However, if you still want, you can go to Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store to download it. And to do that:
- First, open the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store on your device.
- Search for the Home Depot Health Check app.
- Install the app and sign in using your credentials and fill in the form.
Specifications and Advantages of the Home Depot Health Check App
The app comes with tons of features and advantages, which are not only for the associates but for their family members as well. These benefits include:
- Covers all types of health insurance, especially for the employees, and also offers auto insurance renewal.
- Employees also get a lot of leaves for holidays, Leaves of Absence, Remembrance days, and more.
- Along with these, associates can enjoy some financial perks, including stock purchases, bank enticements, and more.
Further, the web-based Home Depot Health Check app also offers several features, like you can search for any product with the help of the search bar. To know more info about the products, you can scan them from the Home Depot app.
The Home Depot Health App is perfect for all associates and non-associated as it offers a lot of perks and also encourages you to stay strong and healthy. All you need to do is download the app, fill in your details, sign in using your ID password, and that’s it; you are done!
How Can I Download the Home Depot Health Check App?
Downloading the Home Depot Health Check app is as simple as it seems. Just open Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store to download the app. You can also visit the healthcheck.homedepot.com website and select between the two options: associate or non-associated, to sign in.
What is the Home Depot Health Check App?
Basically, it is an online health check app that was developed for the associates and non-associated of the Home Depot stores in the USA.
How Can I Log in to the Home Depot Home Health Check App?
So, if you are an associate with Home Depot, you will need to enter your location, user ID, and passcode to log in. While for the non-associated member, just the name, contact number, badge ID (if there), and company name is enough to sign in.
For more information, visit Technographx.