Android is the most powerful operating system, with 2.5 billion currently active devices across the globe. The best thing about the Android OS is the Google Play Store. The Play Store hosts millions of useful applications that you can download and install directly on your phone to make your life easy.
Still, there are millions of Apps that are not found on the Play Store. These apps are easy to install, as long as you know where to find them. Google is very stern about their policies and terms to register an app on the Play Store. Several useful Apps are either banned, or they never make it to the listing due to Play Store Policy Violation or App Content Violation.
We have come up with our list of some of the best and must-have Android Apps, which aren’t available on the Google Play store or are banned because of Google’s strict policies.
Xnspy is one of the most popular phone monitoring apps with thousands of active users, which is not available on the Google Play Store. There are multiple legitimate reasons to use Xnspy. You can use it to track your children’s phone or use it to monitor your employees at work. Schools also use Xnspy to monitor their students’ digital devices to ensure a safer online environment. It is the app that gives you actual control over the phone you want to monitor. It comes with remote control features, location tracking, call monitoring, and alerts of various types.
Features of Xnspy
- Access phone book, call logs, and text messages
- Record all incoming and outgoing calls and listen to the phone’s surroundings
- Monitor all chats, calls, and multimedia files shared on social apps including iMessage, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Line, Instagram, Kik, and Tinder
- Monitor keystrokes from popular social media sites
- Read all emails and access the Gmail app
- View the list of all installed apps and block any app you find inappropriate
- Access location history
- View photos and videos
- Access a log of all Wi-Fi connections with date, time, and location stamps
- Remotely control the monitored device to lock the device, take a screenshot, and wipe off data
- Get statistical reports for the top 5 callers, top 5 call durations, the top 10 frequently visited websites, and an activity punch card showing the number of calls made during a specific time and day of a week
- Get instant alerts via email on the use of specific words, contacts, and places
- Get alerts for SIM card change
The subscription service starts at a very reasonable $4.99 per month for a single device. This app isn’t available on the Play Store, so you have to download the app from its official website. Xnspy’s customer support is free and top-notch. You can find answers to just about any question on their website. And if that’s not good enough, you can contact their support team anytime.
MixPlorer (Mix of Explorers) is the best Android file manager with a very neat user interface and many useful features. It offers tab support and a dual-pane mode which makes the working on different folders simpler. You can also access your cloud files with up to seventeen services to select from including all the popular ones such as Google Drive, Dropbox, MEGA, and Onedrive. The list of features is enormous, and there are additional plugins to extend MiXplorer’s capability beyond what you already get out of the box.
Features of MixPlorer
- Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like
- No annoying Ads
- Extract RAR/RAR5, XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, etc
- Modifying zip files
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 20 providers: Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, etc
- Root access for all advanced operations
- User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format
- Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins
- Advanced search functions
- EPub, Mobipocket and PDF reader
- Built-in Text Editor and image viewer
- Built-in Video Player and Audio Player
You don’t need to have a rooted device to use MiXplorer, but if you do, then even more functionality opens up in the form of data backup and extra management options. You can access the root files, move, and copy files. Also, you can customize the app and change the font and style according to your needs. MixPlorer is an all in one powerful file manager app for all the Android devices, and it is completely free. It must be downloaded from the official support thread at xda-developers.
Another useful app that is not available on the Play Store offers a large library of movies and TV shows which can be viewed for free. The best part is you can download and watch them later. Showbox is an ultimate way to kill boredom because the app has an extensive library of movies, TV shows, and music which are updated regularly. It only requires a stable internet connection, and you can stream any movie online. It sounds fun, but you cannot find this app on the Google Play Store. It is not an official app of Google, so you have to download it from a trusted website or source.
Features of Showbox
- No monthly or annual subscription
- No need to sign up or log in to stream content
- Zero Ads
- It streams HD videos and offers the best audio-visual quality
- Subtitles are available for a great experience
- Advance filter options to search the movie by Genre, Year, Rating, and type.
- Download the content in your required video format
- The app is high-end as a smart TV and portable as a mobile. You can stream content while traveling
With more than 60 million active users across all platforms, it is the most popular media and video streaming app with a smooth user interface and easy navigation tool.
All of the above-listed apps are useful and have their unique usability. These apps will make your experience good as they are built with features that make your life much easier. Do let us know what you think about these apps and how was your experience while trying them out.