If you’re a tech freak and love discovering the latest happening things at Apple WWDC 2023, this post is going to be a gem for you.The Apple event was called WWDC 2023, which stands for Worldwide Developers Conference, and it is an annual event where Apple showcases its latest software and hardware products.
In this blog post, we’ve covered everything about WWDC 2023, along with the list of new products Apple has announced. Exciting enough? We too!
For the first time in the history of technology, Apple has launched a headset that combines immersive virtual reality with augmented reality features. The headset is named as VisionPro! No wonder the name says it all.
Here’s a quick tour of VisionPro’s features and other important things:
- VisionPro has a sleek design with a curved display and adjustable straps.
- It supports hand tracking, eye tracking, spatial audio, and voice control.
- VisionPro runs on a custom chip called M1X that delivers high performance and low power consumption. Forget all the time when you had to compromise on one to get another!
- Moreover, it works with iPhone, iPad, and Mac to access apps, games, and content, becoming an integral part of the Apple ecosystem.
- As per the announcement, VisionPro will cost $3499 while being available in December.
The next product announced at the WWDC 2023 Apple was MacBook Air. The most exclusive feature of the MacBook Air is that it’s the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful than ever. All of these are in an amazingly 15-inch model!
Here’s a quick tour of MacBook Air’s features and other important things:
- A new 15-inch model that is thinner, lighter, and more powerful than ever.
- It has a stunning Retina XDR display with ProMotion technology that adapts to the content on the screen. Imagine having better and higher quality experiences with the launch of this new innovation.
- Moreover, it runs on the M1 Max chip that delivers up to 10x faster graphics performance and up to 32GB of unified memory. So, no more load on you and on your device while working on memory and storage-demanding work.
- MacBook Air has redesigned keyboard with Touch ID, a Force Touch trackpad, and a MagSafe 3 port.
- The best part? It now has a longer battery life of up to 18 hours, along with a fast charging support system.
- Want to have a range of colors to choose from? Get silver, space gray, gold, and rose gold at your fingertips!
- The MacBook Air cost starts at $1299 and will be available in November.
Going forward, the next product announced in the WWCD 2023 is Mac Studio. Mac Studio is a new desktop computer that is designed for creative professionals and enthusiasts. Take your imagination and creativity to the next level with this new launch of Mac Studio.
Here’s a quick tour of Mac Studio’s features and other important things:
- Mac Studio has a modular design that lets users customize their configuration with different components and accessories.
- Moreover, it runs on the M1 Max or M1 Pro chip that delivers up to 64GB of unified memory and up to 64-core GPU performance while having a 32-inch Retina 6K display with ProMotion technology that supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision.
- What’s more? It has a variety of ports, including Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, HDMI 2.1, Ethernet, and SDXC card slots, making it easier for you to work seamlessly across channels. Additionally, it comes with a wireless keyboard, mouse, and trackpad that support Touch ID and gesture control.
- Mac Studio’s cost starts at $4999 and will be available in January.
The next announcement at the WWDC event was Mac Pro. If your workflow is demanding, Mac Pro is definitely going to be for you as it is an updated version of the high-end desktop computer specially designed for demanding workflows. Say bye-bye to extra time and energy being wasted because of poor-performing devices with Mac Pro.
Here’s a quick tour of Mac Pro’s features and other important things:
- Mac Pro has a stainless steel frame with handles and wheels for easy mobility, and it runs on the M1 Max or M1 Pro chip that delivers up to 128GB of unified memory and up to 128-core GPU performance.
- Moreover, it has an expansion slot for adding additional graphics cards, storage devices, or other peripherals while having a variety of ports, including Thunderbolt 4, USB – C, HDMI 2.1, Ethernet, and SDXC card slot.
- And it comes with a wireless keyboard, mouse, and trackpad that support Touch ID and gesture control.
- The Mac Pro costs $7499 and will be available in February.
iOS 17 is a new version of iOS, the operating system for iPhone, that introduces new features and improvements. And we all know each update brings a whole new set of changes that enhance your mobile experience.
Here’s a quick tour of iOS 17’s features and other important things:
- Contact posters: A way to create custom images for your contacts that appear when you call them or receive their calls.
- Live Voicemail: A feature that transcribes your caller’s message in real-time, so you can decide whether to answer or ignore it.
- NameDrop: A tool that lets you share your contact information by holding two iPhones close together, similar to AirDrop.
- Journal: An app that helps you collect and organize your memories in one place, using on-device machine learning to suggest what to write and include.
- Focus: A feature that lets you customize your notifications and home screen based on what you are doing, such as work, sleep, or personal time.
- Live Text: A feature that lets you copy, paste and search text from photos, documents, and other images.
- Visual Look Up: A feature that lets you identify objects, animals, plants, and landmarks from photos using on-device machine learning.
- FaceTime: A feature that lets you share your screen, watch movies and listen to music with your friends during a video call.
Same to iPad 17, there will be new updates and operating systems for iPad with new features and improvements. Be ready to experience a whole new world with these upcoming changes.
Here’s a quick tour of iPadOS 17’s features and other important things:
- Widgets: A feature that lets you add interactive widgets to your home screen and lock screen, such as weather, calendar, and news.
- Quick Note: A feature that lets you create and access notes from anywhere on your iPad using a swipe gesture or Apple Pencil.
- Translate: A feature that lets you translate text and speech on your iPad, using on-device machine learning and offline mode.
- Safari: A feature that lets you browse the web with a new tab design, tab groups, and extensions.
- Multitasking: A feature that lets you work with multiple apps at the same time, using a new menu and gestures.
- Universal Control: A feature that lets you use a single keyboard and mouse to control your iPad and Mac seamlessly.
The second last announcement was macOS Ventura – a new version of the operating system for Mac that introduces new features and improvements.
Here’s a quick tour of macOS Ventura’s features and other important things:
- AirPlay to Mac: A feature that lets you stream audio and video from your iPhone, iPad, or other devices to your Mac.
- Shortcuts: A feature that lets you create and run custom automation for your tasks and workflows on your Mac.
- Maps: A feature that lets you explore the world with interactive 3D views, indoor maps, and guides.
- Mail Privacy Protection: A feature that lets you prevent email senders from tracking your activity and location.
- iCloud+: A feature that lets you access new services such as Hide My Email, Private Relay, and HomeKit Secure Video with your iCloud subscription.
- Universal Control: A feature that lets you use a single keyboard and mouse to control your Mac and iPad seamlessly.
Last but not least in any way is watchOS 10 update. watchOS 10 is a new version of the operating system for the Apple Watch that introduces new features and improvements.
Here’s a quick tour of iPadOS 17’s features and other important things:
- Temperature Sensing: A feature that lets you measure your body temperature using a sensor on the back of your Apple Watch
- Crash Detection: A feature that lets you get help in an emergency if your Apple Watch detects a hard fall or a sudden impact.
- Workout App: A feature that lets you track new types of workouts, such as dance, yoga, pilates, boxing, martial arts, etc.
- Mindfulness App: A feature that lets you practice meditation, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques on your Apple Watch.
- Portraits Watch Face: A feature that lets you create personalized watch faces using photos of your loved ones or yourself 5.
- Wallet App: A feature that lets you add digital keys, IDs, tickets, and cards to your Apple Watch and use them with a tap or a scan.
In case you missed it!