The problem of WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration windows 10 is very common as many people are facing it currently. The problem can be caused by several issues like faulty network drivers, incorrect network settings and more. We have brought some solutions which you should try to fix the problem.
Release and Renew IP address
This solution will work in some cases if there is a problem with the network.
- Open the command prompt and run it as an administrator
- Type ipconfig/ release and hit Enter in the command prompt.
- Hit enter then by entering ipconfig/renew.
- Type exit and hit the Enter button.
- As an administrator, open the command prompt.
- Type netsh winsock reset and hit the enter button in the command prompt.
- Type netsh int ip reset and hit the enter button then.
- Restart the pc and see if the problem has fixed or not.
If the problem still persists after restarting the computer, then check and ensure the Wired Autoconfig service and the WLAN autoconfig service are running or not and their Startup type is set to automatic or not. Follow the steps given below:
- On the keyboard, Press the Win+R keys at the same time to invoke the run box.
- Now, type services.msc and click the ok button.
- Double-click the Wired Autoconfig for opening the Properties windows.
- Check that the Startup type is set to Automatic and the status of the service is Running. Click the Apply button after changing the settings.
- Double click the WLAN Autoconfig.
Check if the problem has solved or not.
You have to uninstall the wireless adapter
Try to uninstall the wireless adapter driver as the problem may be caused due to the faulty network driver. Reinstall the driver then. Follow the steps for uninstalling.
- First, go to Device Manager.
- Expand the “Network adapter” category and right click on the wireless device and select Uninstall.
- Click on “OK” button to confirm Uninstall. If you see the check box named “Delete the driver software for this device” at the bottom corner then press ok.
- Restart the pc then.
These were the solutions to the “WIFI doesn’t have a valid IP configuration windows 10 fix”. Try them out and we ensure that the problem will get solved in your pc.