“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer… because it teaches you how to think.”
– Steve Jobs
Also Read:-5 Key Differences Between Java and Python
Features of Typescript
- You can write pure object-oriented programing code in typescript as it is a purely based on OOP concepts.
- Typescript can be used for client-side and server-side programming too.
- It supports class, sub-class, modules, interfaces and supports ES6 features.
- Typescript allows developers to switch between front-end and back-end.
- It gives you greater control over the browser.
- You can handle date & time or perform a calculation on the client side.
- It is used to enhance web pages functionalities along with HTML, CSS