Spotify, the popular audio streaming service is getting widespread all over the world. Many music lovers are subscribing their application to hear their favorite songs and music. If you want to access the songs then you need to have a Spotify account.
Many users have been asking us the way to do Spotify Password Reset so Technographx has brought this article to show you the steps for it. Let us continue reading and see the steps.
The steps shown below applies to Mac and Windows computers and Android and iOS devices.
How to Change Spotify Password (At the time when you remember it)
First of all, you have to log in to your account via the Spotify website.
- For login, you can go to this URL: www.spotify.com.
- In the top-right corner of the homepage, select Login.
- There are two ways to login in the system:
- Username/Password: Enter your username and password and login into the system.
- Login with Facebook: You can log in by entering your Facebook credentials.
You can use either method for login into the system.
- Now, you have to scroll down and select Change Password.
- Now, you have to enter your current password.
- Now, you have to enter your new password and repeat it into the next field.
- Now, Select SET NEW PASSWORD for confirming it.
- You will get a “Password updated” message after successfully setting the password.
Now, let us have a look at the steps for Spotify Change Password when you have forgotten it.
- As usual, go to www.spotify.com first of all.
- Again, go for login in the top-right corner of the homepage
- Now, you have to select Forgot your username or password?
- Now, you have to enter the Email Address or Username associated with your account.
- Then, Select SEND.
- Now, open the email account you have entered and opened the mail that you have received.
- There will be a Reset Password link, you have to open it.
- Now, here you have to enter a new password and then repeat it again.
- Now, you have to select the I’m not a robot Captcha box and then select the Send button.
Here are some tips of how to Delete Kik Account.
So, here were the steps for resetting the Spotify password. Similarly, you can also see the steps for How to Change Spotify Username if you want to change it. For more updates on Spotify, don’t forget to follow Technographx!