Are you looking for good software development tools for creating excellent software or application? Then, have a look at the top tools that Technographx has brought for you today. Just have a look at the excellent features that these tools provide!
It is a low code IDE and server. You can use it for creating custom automated business processes, for integrating applications, exposing web services and for efficiently handling high workloads.
- It provides over 100 pre-built functions and services for rapid development
- There is one-click deployment to any local or remote Linx Server directly from the IDE
- It provides live debugging with step through logic
- The IDE automates backend processes via a timer, directory events or message queue or expose web services, and call APIs via HTTP requests.
It is a popular, Free, open-source IDE that allows developing desktop, mobile and web applications.
- It provides support for fast & smart code editing
- Rapid User Interface Development
- You can easily write bug-free code in it
- Easy & Efficient Project Management process
- It offers superior support for C/C++ and PHP developers
- It can be installed on any OS which supports Java.
- It allows cloning entire development environment
- There is a built-in Terminal for command-line wizard
- The code completion suggestions help the software developers to code faster and avoid typos
- You need to simply drag any file or Terminal to create multiple split views
Also Read:-5 Excellent Bug Tracking Tools of 2019
It allows software developers to code faster, debugs more easily. Zend Studio is a next-generation PHP IDE designed for creating apps for boosting developers’ productivity.
- This tool offers to debug capabilities with Xdebug, Zend Debugger, and Z-Ray integration
- Extensive plugin provided by the large Eclipse eco-system
- There is supports provided for development tools like Docker and Git Flow
- Deploy PHP applications on any server like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
It is a solid all-around text-editor which is fully free and open source. The editor can be customized to do anything but without a need of modifying the config file.
- It works across many popular operating systems like OS X, Windows, or Linux
- It helps developers to write code faster with a flexible autocomplete feature
- You can easily browse and open the whole project or multiple projects in one window
So, here were the top software development tools that you can use for creating any application of software without much hassle!