The report rumors have been saying that Samsung is all set to launch its new line of smartwatches next month i.e in the month of August. The classic generation of smartwatch might be set to launch in IFA technology show that takes place in Berlin on August 31. Many people have set their eyes on the Samsung gear watch because of the technological adaptations in it.
Samsung has always follow a trend of announcing the latest innovations in IFA, so it won’t be a big surprise if Gear S4 is launch in that event. For now, all we can talk about is rumors and it has been said that Samsung might ditch the Tizen operating system for Google software. The new OS for Google’s wearable is Wear previously known as Android Wear.
Source : euronics.ee
- Following a few patents, it has been marking that Samsung has plan internet connectivity, health, and fitness along with sleep tracking. One patent also displays screens on straps allowing you to choose from the display.
Source : xda-cdn.com
- Following another patent, we see that the Samsung gear watch might have a technology in measuring accurate blood pressure.
Source : images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
- Another feature claiming to be part of S4 is sleep tracking. While it already features the same Samsung has plans to go in deep and bring out some more innovations to the feature.
- Bixby is the digital voice assistant of Samsung and it has been observing that it might be one of the features of the gear watch. This will automate the task of Samsung developers. As all it will be able to unite their smart devices under single voice tech.
Source : m.wsj.net
- One problem that these watches have is that they need to be charge every now and then. With the wireless charging feature, the task of Samsung customers will be made much easy.
- It has been observing quite often that these smartwatches are bulky. The patent register by Samsung describes that the battery of the watch. It will be seclude in the strap, which will reduce the thickness of the dial
The Samsung Gear S4 design is a plan to be release in two sizes, one guess is a 1.3-inch display. But the various patents apply by Samsung have made the task of guessing more interesting. Lastly, all we can do is rely on the news reports and guess the feature of the smartwatch. Until the launch of the Samsung Gear S4.