PUBG is the number one multiplayer game today without any doubt. It witnesses love and passion from game enthusiasts all over the world. The fierceful battle and the race to stay alive till the last moment makes the game most interesting. Here, we are discuss of PUBG network lag detected issue.
Krafton keeps on releasing new updates to bring out new features to the game. Another benefit of new updates is that the existing issues get fix and players are able to play the game seamlessly.
One such bug face by users these days while playing PUBG is the Network lag detect an issue. This issue is address by a number of users and we hope a new update will be coming soon to get it fix. But till then, users don’t need to stop playing the game, instead, read the complete article as we have brought 4 simple solutions to fix the issue.
Let us first have a quick overview of the problem.
What is the Network Lag Detected PUBG Problem?
The Network lag detect the issue is an error message that is display on the screen while playing the game. This issue usually happens when your internet connection is not proper. For that, you need to check your internet first and if it is unstable then talk to your internet service provider to get it fix.
Now, let us check the fixes for the PUBG network lag detect problem. Let us review each and every solution in detail and follow the steps perfectly.
Solution 1: Updating PUBG
The first and foremost solution to this problem is to update your game. In most situations, updating the game to the latest version fixes a majority of our problems. Also, you will get a lot many new features after updating it.
Make sure you have update PUBG to the last version and check whether the problem got solve or not. If the problem persists then go for the next solution in which we will reset the network configurations.
Solution 2: Resetting Network Configurations
We can try resetting the network configurations and see whether it works for us or not. For this, you need to open the command prompt and follow the steps mention below.
- Search for the command prompt and right-click it and select Run as Administrator.
- Now, run the following commands.
ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew netsh winsock reset
- After running these commands, play the game and see whether you got rid of the error or not.
Solution 3: Changing Router Settings
One more solution is there relate to the network settings but this time you have to alter the router QoS settings. QoS stands for Quality of service settings. With the help of this, we can set PUBG to the top so that it can utilize the maximum internet and prioritize other applications downwards.
Other applications may slow down but you will be able to play PUBG without the network lag issue. You can alter the settings back to the original after you have play the game.
Let us check out the steps.
- Open your browser and enter your router’s IP. (Look for the IP on the backside of your router or search for the same in the manual that you have got along with it.)
- Now, you have to look for QoS.
- Here, enable the option Turn internet access QoS on and remove all the entries that are present.
- Now, you have to add PUBG at the top and check QoS by service option.
- Save the changes by clicking Apply and close it.
Wait for some time and then check what is the status of the issue, did changing the router settings work for us or not.
Solution 4: Resetting TCP/IPv4
Another solution is to reset the TCP/IPv4 settings on your computer. Let us follow the steps shown below.
- First of all, we need to open the control panel. We can open it by searching for the control panel in the taskbar.
- Now, after opening the panel, look for Network and sharing center and open it.
- Now, you have to click on the connect network. After clicking it, a window will open which will consist of all the details relate to that network such as IPv4 connectivity, IPv6 connectivity, Media state, etc.
- Click on properties here.
- Here, you have to untick the IPv4 connection.
- Click OK to apply the changes and close it.
- Open it again after 1-2 minutes and enable it.
Open the game and see whether the issue got solve or is it still there.
Apart from these solutions, you have to look out for the following things.
- Check your firewall and add the PUBG game as an exception.
- No third-party applications should be running in the background that is consuming heavy internet. If there are any background services running then you have to disable them immediately. You can do this by searching for MSConfig in the search bar and then opening the Services tab in the pop-up that opens up. Disable all the unwant services from here.
- Disable the antivirus temporarily. (if there is any install on your system). Enable it again after you have play the game.
Get the information on the PUBG season 10 update.
So, here was a detail article on how to solve network lag detect PUBG issue. Properly follow the solutions mention above and get rid of the issue today. Keep following Technographx to get more updates on this and more such informative technical articles!