Pubg Lite is the free version of the extremely famous game Players Unknown Battleground, commonly known as PUBG. PUBG Game is a multiplayer online game developed by PUBG corporation. These were some of the general techniques to solve the issue that pops up and says pubg lite is unavailable in your region. This pubg lite regions issue can be solved by the above-mentioned ways.
This Lite version is the easiest way to experience the game without any cost. As we all know that this is just a free version, it may not have had the same attention from the developers just as the real one had. So, it may face the same problems that the original game does not.
Just like every other game, Pubg lite also faces many technical issues. Sometimes due to heavy load, the servers go down, or there are bugs and for that patches come up. Many players might face the issue of pubg light unavailable in your region.
This pubg light region problem is common but occurs randomly to anyone. It doesn’t matter if the game might previously run very smoothly, you may face this issue later.
Some users have reported that they face the issue while starting the game, some have experienced it while changing the settings and some say they faced the issue after finishing the game. So, there is no fixed pattern when this issue arises, it arises randomly.
If you are facing this issue then you don’t need to worry anymore as today we are going to discuss some general techniques to solve this issue. The following are the steps that you must try to fix this problem.
Use of a VPN
VPN is nothing but a Virtual Proxy Network. With the usage of a VPN, you can access securely different websites or servers. There are plenty of VPN’s available across the globe.
- First of all, download and install any third-party Virtual Proxy Network.
- Launch the VPN and connect to a secured server. This will ensure the integrity and security of your duration.
- Run PUBG Lite, check if this has resolved your issue.
- If the issue persists, try solving the same by changing to another location of the servers. This issue seems to be coming up due to a discrepancy in the location. Hence try different servers located elsewhere for fixing this problem.
- Another thing you can try is to select Thailand or Indonesia Servers inside the VPN. This will ensure the location is set to Thailand or Indonesia and this can help you overcome the trouble caused by inaccurate location.
Generally, there are many VPNs that offer security and data privacy when concerned with the usage of its VPN. Hence, it is not something to worry about if you have looked up for a VPN that is secured and stable.
Configuring the Time Zone
Time zone is an important aspect that needs to get looked at for this. Sometimes it has been noticed that this error comes up due to disrupted Time Zone settings. To make sure you do not face that, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Type Settings in the Windows search box. After the Settings app opens, click Privacy option and then open Location settings inside it.
- Make sure that the Allow apps to access your location option is enable in the settings. After you enable it, play the game and check if the problem has been solve or not.
- Now, visit the Date and Time settings on your Windows Settings.
- Click on Change Date and Time to enable the below-mention stuff.
- Turn on the option name Set Time automatically
- Also, turn on the option Adjust for daylight saving time automatically.
- Turn on the option Set Time Zone automatically.
Now, just ensure that automatically enable Time Zone is accurate. Close all settings and try to run the game. Most probably, the issues have been resolve. If not, then you don’t need to worry, we have other tricks as well that can help you overcome this problem. Check out the solutions for PUBG network lag detected issue.
- Inside the Same Date and Time Settings, disable the “Set Time automatically” and “Set Time Zone” Automatically.
- Now, from the Available manual options of Time zone, select the mention one. -> “(UTC +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta.”
This will fix the issue.
For many cases, this problem can be solve by altering the time zone and date-time settings as mention above. For the rest of the people, this can be solve using a VPN. Using VPN, you will face fewer issues as it will change your location to the desire server’s location and then the region will not remain the same as it was before.
And, above all, if still, things don’t work up for you, then you have the Trump Card of Solutions, Reinstall. Try Reinstalling the game and this may fix the problem if there are any minor issues with the installation process or update process. For more information, visit Technographx.