Paramount sounds familiar, right? That’s because you might have seen it on the silver screen while watching movies. In fact, Paramount is one of the biggest motion picture film companies and the fifth oldest film studio in the world!
Paramount was formerly known as ViacomCBS, and today this film and television studio has acquired the CBS entertainment group and media networks. It’s own OTT streaming platforms called Paramount+, Showtime OTT, and Pluto TV.
Apart from this, they have also started a new television channel called Paramount Network, which offers exclusive shows and series. Enjoy your favourite shows like Younger, 68 Whiskey, Ink Master, and more while sitting comfortably at your home.
With Paramount Network, you are able to watch all the programs of Paramount+ anytime and anywhere. In this article, we will show you how you can stream Paramount Network and Paramount+ shows on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Apple, and Android devices, and more using the passcode on the paramountnetwork.con/activate page.
How to Initiate Paramount Network at paramountnetwork.con/activate Page
To access the Paramount Network TV on your smart device, you will first need to register or subscribe to it on your TV. In short, you will need to contact your TV service provider to access Paramount Network TV services. After you have subscribed, you will need to visit paramountnetwork.com/activate URL on your browser and activate the Paramount Network.
Follow the steps given below to activate Paramount Network by visiting paramountnetwork.com/activate.com:
- Firstly, open the browser on your PC or smartphone and type in paramountnetwork.com/activate URL in the search bar.
- As soon as the page opens, enter the code in the specified box.
- Then click on ‘continue.’
- After that, you will be taken to the ‘sign in’ page, where you will need to log in.
- Lastly, log in with your ID and password, and that’s it! You are now ready to use it on your smart device.
Note: Before you start following the above steps, make sure you first download the Paramount channel app on your smartphone or smart TV. If you don’t know how to do that, worry not; follow the instruction for that:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or Play Store on your Android device.
- Type in Paramount Network app in the search bar.
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app and enter your mobile number.
- After that, you will be sent a device operating code which you need to insert at paramountnetwork.com/activate URL, and you can now enjoy Paramount Network hassle-free.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Various Smart Devices?
Activate Paramount Network on Roku
Follow the instructions below to watch Paramount Network on your Roku device:
- On your Roku remote, press the home button.
- Then, select the streaming channel option, and the Roku app store will open.
- Now, enter the term ‘Paramount Network’ and press search.
- After you have found Paramount Network, click on it to add the channel.
- Open the channel after adding it to the Roku’s channel list.
- Next, select your TV service provider from the list, and the TV screen will display the.
- Open any browser on your smart device, type in paramountnetwork.com/activate, and enter the passcode.
- Last, log in to your TV provider account using your ID password.
Enjoy watching all your favourite TV shows and series on your Roku device.
How to Add the Paramount+ Channel on the Roku Device?
You get three options to add Paramount+ to your Roku device:
With Your Roku Remote
- First, press the ‘home’ button from the remote to open the home screen.
- Visit the Roku’s app store by choosing the ‘streaming channels’ option.
- From there, go to the ‘movies & TV’ option and type in Paramount+.
- After that, click on ‘add channel’ to add the Paramount+ channel to the list.
- Then click sign in and enter your email address and password.
- And at last, you just need to log in to the network and start watching Paramount+ shows on Roku.
With Internet Browsing
- Start off by opening the browser and visiting Channel Store.roku.com.
- After that, if you already have a Roku account, then sign in to that, or if you don’t have an account, then create one.
- Now, go to the ‘movies & TV’ option and select the Paramount+ app.
- Then, log in to your account with your email and password and enjoy streaming Paramount+.
With Roku Mobile App
- Just download the Roku mobile app on your smartphone and open it.
- Touch the ‘Channel’s tab’ from the bottom of the home screen.
- Then click on the ‘ Add channel’ button and select the Paramount+ app from the list.
- Now, you can log in to your Paramount+ app using your email ID and password and start streaming TV shows and series on your Roku app.
One to remember is that the Paramount+ app is only available on Roku devices in selected countries.
How to Activate the Paramount TV app Using Firestick
- First of all, connect your Fire Stick to your TV and open it and go to the Apps menu option.
- After that, search for Paramount Network from the list.
- Click on ‘get’ and download the app on the TV.
- Now, launch the Paramount Network app and choose your TV service provider.
- Then, a passcode will show up on the screen.
- Open your PC or smartphone and type in the paramountnetwork.com/activate link, and enter the activation code.
- At last, sign in, and your Paramount TV app is ready.
Can a Prime Video Account be Added with Paramount+?
Yes, you can add a Prime video account with your Paramount+, simply do this:
- Visit the paramountplus.com/amazon on your browser and log in using your Amazon prime credentials.
- After logging in successfully, verify the details and click on next.
- Then, sign in using your Paramount+ account.
- So, in this way, you can merge your Amazon Prime account with your Paramount+ account.
How to Use Paramount Network on Apple TV
Ø Start off the Apple TV and click on the menu button from the home screen.
Ø Look for the app store on the screen and search for the Paramount network app.
Ø Download the app and open it.
Ø After that, select your TV provider and copy the passcode shown on the screen.
Ø Now, visit the paramountnetwork.com website on your PC or smartphone.
Ø Open the activation page and enter that code.
Ø Then, you will be asked to sign in to your Paramount+ account.
Ø Log in to your account or make a new one if you don’t have one.
Ø At last, you can now enjoy streaming shows on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Paramount Network on Apple TV hassle-free?
According to the statistics, Paramount+ is the most viewed channel on Apple TV. All you need to do is download the Paramount+ app on your Apple device and pay the subscription charge of $4.99/month with Ads or $9.99/month without ads. Voila, you are done!
Where to Find the Key Code on Apple TV?
Follow these steps:
- First, download the Paramount app from Apple’s app store.
- After it gets downloaded, install it and launch it on the device.
- Next, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- As soon as you log in, a code will appear on your screen.
- Make sure you note that code down.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Xfinity?
To add Paramount Network on Xfinity, try the following:
- Tap and hold the Xfinity button, and the main menu section will open.
- After that, go to the apps list and search for the Paramount Network app.
- Then press OK and launch the app.
- Next, select your TV service provider, and with that, you will get the code.
- Afterward, activate the service and visit paramountnetwork.com/activate on your browser and enter the code there.
- Finally, log in with your credentials and enjoy!
How to Find the Xfinity Activation Code?
- Your Xfinity key code will display on the screen of your Roku-connected device.
- After that, visit xfinity.com/authorize from the web browser and enter the code, and that’s it; you are done.
Here is a hack to fix if your Paramount app activation code doesn’t work
Try these steps next time when your activation code doesn’t work.
- Firstly, you have to verify the code if it is still valid or not.
- If it doesn’t work, click on regenerate new code to receive a new code.
- If the problem still continues, reinstall the program to fix it.
- Do remember to use a high-speed internet connection while generating the code.
- You can also clear the browser’s cache memory and try again.
- As the code generates, directly copy it and paste it on paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- If the code still doesn’t work, you can contact Paramount’s customer care number.
So, in these ways, you can generate the passcode on different platforms and enjoy Paramount Network anytime and anywhere. Also, you can enjoy Paramount Network on these devices:
- Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, and Kindle
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Roku devices
- Portal TV
- Smart TVs
- All web browsers
- Xfinity Flex
- Gaming consoles (PS3/PS4/PS5/Xbox)
- And all the iOS devices
For more information, visit Technographx.