Have you heard about the Mobile World Congress? It is the largest mobile event in the world which brings together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies.
Technographx says this time the event is going to happen in Barcelona, Spain and it will feature extensive learning opportunities from dozens of partner-led programs, GSMA seminars, summits, and more. You will come to know everything about the mobile industry over here. This event promises to expand your professional network and help you achieve your goals so you shouldn’t miss it. Have a look at some of the benefits you will get by attending this event.
What To Learn From the Event?
- You will gain a world-class education through the different conference sessions, seminars, partner programs, and other opportunities led by today’s top industry influencers.
- You can experience an outstanding exhibition that represents products and services from leading, global technology companies over here.
- Reach your company objectives through exceptional networking as over 100k attendees from over 200 countries are going to attend this event with almost 60% senior-level executives.
- Get the chance to explore the hottest innovations with amazing cutting-edge technologies and revolutionary ideas.
- Have an exposure to the Widest Industry Reach at this event which brings the international technology community together at the same place and at the same time.
The 5G-enabled smartphone and foldable devices will be the talk of the town in the Mobile World Congress 2019 for no doubt. The Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester, Thomas Husson said that the sessions on foldable phones and 5G are likely to cast a shadow over MWC.
Main Purpose of Event
There is no doubt that 5G is the infrastructure of the connected world. The reason is the center of the economic and political war between the US and China,” says Husson. But, it is the reality that it is going to take five to seven years more. For 5G to reach the critical mass among consumers in most countries.
He added that though we hear a lot about the first 5G smartphones. The challenge is to roll out the infrastructure at the same time. It is going to take time especially in Europe where spectrum allocation remains a mess at a country level.
Mr. Husson also added that it is likely that the top smartphone brands will claim to have reinvented the smartphone design. It will take a longer amount of time for the foldable screens to reinvent the smartphone category and deliver differentiated experiences. The foldable screens are going to accelerate the convergence between smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Whatever it be but the event is going to be a fun, inspiring, innovative, and great experience for all. Those who are going to attend it without any doubt. So, don’t forget to take the updates and visit it to have a great experience.