The Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a very famous action role-playing video game developed by Warhorse Studios. It is published by Deep Silver for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The focus of the game is on the historically accurate content so it is set in the medieval Kingdom of Bohemia. It was released on 13 February 2018 all over the world.
The game features branching quest lines and also has an open world environment that encourages the immersive gameplay. The Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheats are available and the players are actively searching for them.
During the alpha and beta tests of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance, it was possible to give infinite money, items and weapons to the character. But these commands are currently disabled. There are plenty of helpful commands like the “showfirecursor” command that is incredibly useful during the All that Glisters main and the Baptism of Fire quests.
The Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands are as follows. For accessing these console commands, press the tilde.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – This will add a reticule when aiming any bow.
- e_TimeOfDay – For getting the current time of the day, this is helpful.
- cl_showHUD 0 – It will disable the HUD. You can re-enable the HUD by changing 0 to 1.
- r_MotionBlur 0 – It will disable the motion blur.
- cl_fov X – It will set the field of view to X where the default is 60.
- e_ViewDistRatio X – It will change the distance at which objects start to render where the default is 500.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – This command is used to change the distance at which trees start to render.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – The distance at which grass is animated can be changed by this command.
- p_gravity_z X – This command changes the intensity of gravity where the default is -13.
Kingdom Come Deliverance money and item cheats
The Kingdom Come Deliverance cheats were available during the beta tests and have been disabled for the proper release.
- wh_cheat_money X – This cheat will add money to your inventory. Replace the XX with the amount of money that you require.
- wh_cheat_addItem X – This will add the specified item to the inventory. Replace the XX with the item ID.
Play this amazing game and we ensure you will have a great time full of fun and enjoyment. The amazing graphics of this game will blow your mind!