Most of you might be using Snapchat, the famous social media application. Today, Technographx has brought this article to show you how to delete snap conversations.
If you want to know how you can delete the Snapchat messages you either sent or received, you have to follow the below given steps for doing it. Keep in mind that the messages will be deleted on your phone only and not on someone else’s phone.
- First of all, open the Snapchat app and you’ll see a little Snapchat ghost at the top center.
- Now, you have to tap on the ghost and you’ll see your Snapchat icon with your name and score.
- Now, for getting into the settings, you have to tap on the gear icon at the top left.
- Now, scroll down to Account Actions and then you have to tap on “Clear Conversations” in that menu.
- Now, you will see a list of all of your messages with an x right next to it. When you select the x, you will get a message that says “Are you sure you want to clear this conversation?”
How To Delete Saved Snapchat Message
You might be knowing that there is a way for saving the messages on Snapchat so that you can always go back and read them at any time later. Other things in Snapchat only remain temporary. Snapchat is also in voice changer app having too many voice filters.
For saving a part of your snap text message, you have to just tap on the part of the message that you want to save. This works for both photos and text. After you do this, the message that you save will turn grey and will turn into a different font and you will come to know that it’s saved. Now, the message will stay even when you exit the app.
Now, if you no longer want to save the message then you can tap the greyed out text again to turn it back to the normal text and white background. This will now inform Snapchat to delete the text when you get out of the conversation or close the app.