Instagram is one of the favorite social media applications used all over the world. The Instagram users are seeing the trend of centering the bio on the profile and are eager to know how one can do that. So, Technographx has brought this article to inform you about the same.
First of all, let’s see how to change the bio on the mobile phone as well as pc.
Change Instagram Bio On IPhone And Android:
1) First of all, open the Instagram app on your phone. Now, look for the little person icon at the bottom and tap on it.
2) Now, you’ll see an option to Edit your Profile, just tap on it.
3) Now, you will be able to edit your name, username, change or add a website along with a bio. There will be an option for changing the privacy information too.
4) Now, when you are done, you can tap Done for iPhone and Save for Android.
If you want to change the profile from your computer then you have the follow the below given steps.
Change Instagram Bio On PC Or Mac:
1) If you are using a computer and would rather change your profile on that then it’s super easy. You have to just head over to this address: https://instagram.com/accounts/edit/# which will take you directly to your Instagram profile.
2) You have to log in if you are not, it will prompt you to do that.
3) You will be able to change your name, email, username, contact number, bio, gender, and website by clicking on your username on the top right-hand corner.
Now you can learn how to center the Instagram bio. Just head over to the bio page and click to edit it. You have to copy and paste spaces into the bio for maintaining the space. Copy the space between the asterisks like this *⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀*. You can hit the save button and check if it works or not. If you just type the spaces in it then it won’t consider it and will delete it totally.You will also like to see funny Instagram bio ideas so that you can put on your Instagram profile and make everyone feel that you have a unique personality.
Now you know how to center the Instagram bio so it won’t be difficult for you to do it on your own profile.