Source – goldenfrog.com
Source – eisworld.eu
In the wake of the accidental exposure, Google said it is planning to shut down Google+ for consumers. But that would not happen for roughly 10 months. One easy way to find out whether you are even on Google+ is to visit Gmail inbox and click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. If it displays “Google+ Profile”, it is safe to assume that user has a Google+ account tied to their general Google Account.
Once deleted, Google+ account will no longer exist and people cannot search for the user on Google+ or access their profile any longer. If the user is still wondering whether they still have a Google+ account and if so, follow the below guide on how to delete your Google+ account:
- Log in to Google+ account.
- In the top left corner of the page, click the drop-down menu and select settings.
- Scroll down to Disable Google+ and click Delete entire Google profile.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and check the box next to required.
- Click Remove selected services.
More Ways To Protect Privacy:-
Source – yougottaread.com
To apply more privacy while using a social network, follow the below guides:-
- Use a VPN:- A VPN encrypts user’s Internet connection to keep their privacy and security protected when communicating online.
- Think Before Sharing:- information shared on social media is publicly visible, so it is visible to a large number of people.
- Adjust Privacy Settings:- Set the privacy settings within applications to control how the information is shared and what is kept private.