Source :- callofduty.com
There are 10 different specialists that you can choose from in the Call of Duty: Black Ops competitive multiplayer mode. Each of the different players has some different unique capabilities.
- Ajax- It is a breacher having a tactical 9-Bang grenade and a ballistic shield.
- Battery- It is a demolition expert with cluster grenade and war machine grenade launcher
- Crash- It is a healer with TAK-5 medical kit and assaults ammunition pack.
- Firebreak- It is an Area denial with flamethrower and reactor core.
- Nomad- This character is a Nature-lover with a dog and tripwire-equipped explosives.
- Prophet- It is a hunter with player-seeking shock mine and a tactical rifle.
- Recon- It is an intel operator with sensor darts and with vision pulse.
- Ruin – It is a Rusher with a “grave slam” attack and having grapple gun.
- Seraph – It is a Tactician with a high-caliber revolver and also possess deployable beacon.
- Torque – It is a Defender having the barricade and razor wire.
Source :- foxsportsasia.com
The prophet from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will also be available in this latest version of the game. His abilities haven’t been revealed but he used charge-shot weapon Tempest and rewinding glitch ability in the previous game.
Source :- nothingbutgeek.com
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 competitive player mode provides you with plenty of options for battling it out against other players. You have to stay hard till the very last moment of the game fighting against all the other players and showing great dedication and commitment on the field.