What is Dollar General?
Dollar General Corporation is a very popular chain of variety stores in USA. There are over more than 18,000 stores of the company in the entire USA. Its headquarters is in the state of Tennessee. Earlier, the company was called J.L Turner and Son when it was founded in 1939. The name was changed to Dollar General corporation in 1955 and since then the company has progressed a lot and has opened stores in rural areas as well.
What is the DGME Employee Portal?
There are two websites on which DG employees can log in and check their salary-related information.
One is the DGME employee portal and the other is Paystub Portal. There is very limited use of the latter one as employees can access only salary information whereas with the dgme employee portal, employees can have access to any information related to their work, salary, personal details, company policies, accessing taxes online, contacting the HR team and many other tasks.
It is mandatory for all the new employees to create an account on the dgme portal to have access to it. For this, they need to enter details like Employee ID, legal first name, the last four SSN numbers, as well as the dates of birth on the signup page and click Submit button. This will create a new account and then employees can log in to their account and access the desired information.
How to Login to Dgme Employee Portal Account?
Follow the below steps to log in to dgme employee portal.
- The first step is to go to the official web URL – [https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2/] of dgme employee portal.
- Now, add the below details.
- Login ID
- Initials (Your First Legal name and Last Legal Name)
- Click Login button
- If the entered details are correct, the user will get successfully logged in. If any of the details are incorrect, the user needs to enter the correct details again and try to re-login.
- If you have forgotten your employee id, ask your store manager and you will get to know it.
How to Reset DGME Employee Portal Password?
If you have forgotten your dgme login password, no worries as you can reset it. Follow the below steps to reset your dgme employee login password.
- Firstly, open the official website – [https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2/]
- Click Forget password.
- Now, enter the below details.
- Employee ID
- Legal First Name
- Last 4 SSN digits
- Birth Month
- Birth Day
- Birth Year
- Click Submit.
- Now, you can reset your password by entering a completely new one and then you can login to your portal once again.
What is Dollar General Paystub?
The Dollar General paystub shows information related to the salary of the employee. Employees can use the dgme com paystub portal to access salary details. It is very easy for employees to check salary details by following the below steps.
- Employees need to access this website: https://www.paystubportal.com/dollargeneral
- They need to enter email and password and simply login.
Who Can Access the dgme Employee Portal?
Only DG employees are allowed to access the portal. No other person can have access to this portal as it is for employees only to check company-related details, salary information, personal details added, and other stuff.
Are there DG apps Available for Download?
Yes, one can download them from the Play Store and App Store.
So, here was an overview of the dgme employee portal and how to access it. If you are not able to access the portal, you can contact your store manager or customer support and raise the concerns to get it resolved.
For more information, visit Technographx.