Planning to build a new e-commerce store for your customers to have an easy and hassle-free online shopping experience then continue reading the post as Technographx has brought for you best open source e-commerce platform that will make your work easy and simple. Let us have a look at them.
Magento is one of the most popular e-commerce platform used worldwide. It provides excellent features and benefits which make the e-commerce store development easy, quick and simple. The community edition is completely free. Let us have a look at the different features that this platform provides.
- You can manage multiple stores.
- There is support for multiple languages.
- There are a number of different plugins and extensions provided.
- The platform offers extreme scalability and flexibility.
It is the perfect platform if you’re looking for something simple to get you off the ground. This platform is been around for a long time and yet still has a lot to offer. Let us have a look at the key features that the platform offers.
- It’s relatively simple to use so any novice people without any experience can even start working on it with ease.
- There are a variety of plugins available with the platform which allows you to customize your ecommerce store.
- You don’t have to worry if you get stuck up as the platform has a large community to help you out.
Also Read:- 5 Amazing Website Development Trends Of 2019
It is the perfect platform for a small business who is not having any tech-savvy employees. If you are looking for a simple solution that is easy to set up then just go for this one. Have a look at the key features of this platform.
- The platform is really simple to get up and running.
- The platform doesn’t require much technical knowledge to work with it.
- It’s easy on your server, meaning it will run quickly.
- There are numerous themes provided with this platform allowing you to customize your store.
- There are numerous plugins provided with this platform for added flexibility.
This is a new platform that is built on Ruby on Rails. It is currently used by Nutrisystem, 3D robotics, and Chipotle. It is quickly growing open source ecommerce platforms and many store owners are wanting to take advantage of its features. Let’s now have a look at the features.
- The platform is extremely flexible and scalable.
- It offers single page checkout and also has Google Analytics built in.
- The platform allows for custom tax logic.
So, these were the best open source ecommerce platforms that you should consider while planning to build a new store.