Planning to build a new e-commerce store for your customers to have an easy and hassle-free online shopping experience then continue reading the post as Technographx has brought for you best open source e-commerce platform that will make your work easy and simple. Let us have a look at them.
Magento is one of the most popular e-commerce platform used worldwide. It provides excellent features and benefits which make the e-commerce store development easy, quick and simple. The community edition is completely free. Let us have a look at the different features that this platform provides.
- You can manage multiple stores.
- There is support for multiple languages.
- There are a number of different plugins and extensions provided.
- The platform offers extreme scalability and flexibility.
It is the perfect platform if you’re looking for something simple to get you off the ground. This platform is been around for a long time and yet still has a lot to offer. Let us have a look at the key features that the platform offers.
- It’s relatively simple to use so any novice people without any experience can even start working on it with ease.
- There are a variety of plugins available with the platform which allows you to customize your ecommerce store.
- You don’t have to worry if you get stuck up as the platform has a large community to help you out.
Also Read:- 5 Amazing Website Development Trends Of 2019
It is the perfect platform for a small business who is not having any tech-savvy employees. If you are looking for a simple solution that is easy to set up then just go for this one. Have a look at the key features of this platform.
- The platform is really simple to get up and running.
- The platform doesn’t require much technical knowledge to work with it.
- It’s easy on your server, meaning it will run quickly.
- There are numerous themes provided with this platform allowing you to customize your store.
- There are numerous plugins provided with this platform for added flexibility.
This is a new platform that is built on Ruby on Rails. It is currently used by Nutrisystem, 3D robotics, and Chipotle. It is quickly growing open source e-commerce platforms and many store owners are wanting to take advantage of its features. Let’s now have a look at the features.
- The platform is extremely flexible and scalable.
- It offers single page checkout and also has Google Analytics built-in.
- The platform allows for custom tax logic.
So, these were the best open source e-commerce platforms that you should consider while planning to build a new store. For your information, there is a website named WooCommerce that provides the best Woocommerce Rental Plugin for e-commerce platforms.