AngularJS reduced the development effort and time by providing features like 2-way binding. But, the page load was taking considerable time by creating more processing on the client side. A better structure for easily creating and maintaining big applications and a better change detection mechanism is provided by Angular2. The fastest version yet is no doubt Angular 4.
Some Of The Advantages And Disadvantages Of AngularJS Are As Follows:
- It is unit testing ready and the app development gets fast with its great MVC data binding.
- It is very intuitive as it uses HTML as a declarative language.
- The apps developed with this language can run on every significant program including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets.
Let Us See The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Angular 2
- This language has improved dependency injection and modularity.
- It is a mobile-oriented language.
- Compared to AngularJS, it is more complicated to set up.
- It is not efficient if you need to create simple, small web apps.
So, here were the differences between Angular vs AngularJS. Hope you have got the idea about both!