Who does not love a challenge, especially when it’s about going from being a dilapidated beggar to being a filthy rich person? Sims 4 rags to riches is that gameplay, perfect for people dreaming of being billionaires.
The numerous challenges that a gamer faces in this game are more than enough to gift them an exciting gameplay experience with thrills, hurdles, and the joys of winning. Rags to riches Sims 4 is now one of the most famous gameplay that made a mark among gamers. Let us know everything about it in detail.
What Is Sims 4 Rags To Riches?
Also known as R2R, Rags To Riches is a popular game under Sims 4. The objective of this game is to help your sim rise from absolutely nothing to overflowing wealth. The challenge will reach its completion only when your sim fulfills the ultimate goals of finding a job, building a home, starting a family, etc. Every goal has its own set of compulsory challenges that your sim must complete before moving to the next one.
Starting The Challenge
Your sim has to start from the bottom to start the rags to riches challenge. You can achieve this through two ways; either use the “money 0” cheat code or the option of moving the household. Achieve the first option by using the sims 4 cheat console, following which you have to type “testingcheats true” or “testingcheats.” once typed, now type “money 0” that will clear all your residual simoleons till zero.
For the second alternative, add your sim to the already present household. Now use the “split from household” option from the “manage households” to add them to the lot. You need to ensure that your sim consists of a suitable number of simoleons +1 to make its way into the lot.
Rags To Riches Sims 4 Rules
Next comes the set of Rags To Riches Sims 4 extreme Rules and guidelines for each level that is a must-know for you;
- Completing the main goals is impossible until you complete the associated rules compulsory for completion.
- You do not have permission to use cheat codes and mods to ease your path. Only while removing your money, resetting your money, and moving objects can you use cheat codes.
- You have the provision of choosing your sim’s lifespan and age.
- You can remove all your possessions and simoleons by shifting your sim to an empty lot with the most expensive.
- Only when you meet the compulsory rules for building your house can you shift things in your lot.
- Not just you, your spouse cannot earn simoleons without meeting the compulsory goals and mandatory rules.
- When you do not have a bed, you can find a residence in public places or your friend’s house.
- Cooking and eating food at your friend’s place falls within the game’s rules, but taking it while exiting is not allowed.
- Any simoleon earned via hobbies is not for stocking.
Main Goals Of Sims 4 Rags To Riches And Their Mandatory Rules
Like we discussed earlier, Sim 4 Rags to Riches has specific sets of main goals, achieving which your sim has to perform the compulsory rules. Following are the primary challenge goals.
Build A Home
Get hold home with complete furnishing with these features;
- Minimum of 3 bedrooms.
- Two kitchens, at the least.
- A dining room and a kitchen.
- One living or family room.
- A study room with at least one computer.
- A garden on the outside bejeweled with a pool.
Compulsory steps for Building A Home
- Level 3 logic along with a hardness of level 5.
- Payment of $500 for the disturbances caused by noise.
Steps For Garden Building
- You can build a garden once you fulfill all the compulsory steps for building your home.
- For placing the items outdoors, you must reach level 5 gardening along with a level 5 hardness.
- Compulsory need for at least one bedroom with bed, one kitchen, a shower and toilet, and a living room.
- You must own one of the following- sink, fridge, counter, table, couch, chair, fire alarm.
- A cost of $500 for a blueprint.
Have A Family
Two primary needs for having a family;
- You need to get married.
- Become a grandparent.
Obligatory Steps for Having a Family
- You need to have a starter home before you decide on marrying a sim.
- Gain expertise in handling toddlers before they grow up.
- A child needs to pass these options before bringing him up as a teen- reaching level 10 in any skill or level 5 in any skill along with best grades.
- Your teen sim has to complete either of these stages to progress to adulthood- reaching level 10 in 2 skills or reaching level 5 in two skills along with a part-time job.
- You must host a wedding every time a pair of sim gets married.
Have A Career
- Choose between running a business or opting for any career.
- Get your hands on the entrepreneurial lifetime award.
- Reaching level 10 on the career branch you chose. If you choose a business, make sure you earn $100,000 with thoroughly trained employees working under you.
Obligations For Getting A Job
- Complete all the compulsory steps of building a home.
- Begin your college career by paying a fee of $10,000 simoleons.
- Fulfill one aspiration at the minimum for your sim and its spouse.
- Fulfill an aspiration for the children of your Sims.
- Ensure the increase of your home’s worth to at least $100,000 and more.
- Ensure that your reserve money stands at a minimum of $20,000, while you can increase it to $100,000.
Like the obligatory rules, the optional rules are an integral part of the Rags to Riches Sims 4 rules. As against compulsory rules, these rules are for boosting the excitement of the game or skipping any hurdle. They are as follows;
Family And Relationships
- Having a minimum of three children and three grandchildren each.
- Having at least one child whose children start living with your starter sim.
- Get divorced and remarry while keeping the kids post-divorce.
- Develop a mesmerizing relationship with your kids.
- Have fun in every possible place.
- Fulfill at least one aspiration of one of your children.
- Fulfill the aspiration of one of your grandchildren as a child.
- Fulfill the aspiration of one of your grandchildren as an adult.
- Have twins or three kids.
Career And Skills
- Help your sim and their spouse reach level 10 in their respective careers.
- Engage in a part-time hobby during employment.
- Write a book of every style.
- Read every possible book.
- Level up to 5 for all your skills.
- Make sure you hang at least 5 paintings in your house.
- Use the most expensive and flashy items in the game to upgrade your house to a mansion.
Parties And Socials
- Successful completion of every party.
- Ensuring the hosting of a minimum of 10 parties with at least 3 guests in each.
- Hold 5 and more weddings.
Other Optional Rules
- Purchasing all the lifetime awards for each sim with the potions out of the equation.
- Ensure that you make three visits to every public lot.
- Propel the worth of your family to one million Simoleons.
Above is every possible information that you require for playing the game of Rags to Riches Sims 4. Implement all the procedures and fulfill all the obligations to become the ultimate winner.