Xfinity is popular for its internet and TV services. Its fundamental objective is delivering never-ending entertainment to the users and subscribers.
Paramount Plus/Xfinity: Paramount Plus is a highly-popular subscription-based streaming service owned and operated by Viacom CBS streaming. Paramount Plus’ features an excellent content library. You’ll find an amazing curation Of TV shows, famous series, movies, news highlights, live scores, and much more. There’s always something for every type of viewer.
The streaming service was launched on October 28, 2014, as CBS All Access. It was represented and renamed on March 4, 2021, as Paramount. Paramount+ (previously known as CBS All Access) is available on both Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1.
In today’s write-up, we will discuss how to install Paramount plus Xfinity for an immersive watching experience.
Is Paramount Plus Free With Xfinity?
When Paramount plus was rebranded, it was upgraded with additional programs. One not worthy highlight about Paramount Plus is that the Paramount theatrical releases are available on the platform after 45 days of the release.
For providing continuous excellent content and services to their customers, Paramount Plus on Xfinity has introduced a subscription fee. You can either opt for Paramount Plus monthly or yearly subscription plans. The Paramount Plus app is completely compatible with an Xfinity cable provider.
If you are unsure about the content curation or your personal content consumption, Paramount Plus Xfinity free trial period is available. To get access to almost every content during the trial period except the premium once. To access the premium content, you will need to get a full subscription.
Currently, Paramount has two in the table: Essential and Premium. You can choose both plans on a monthly basis. However, with the annual subscription, you get entitled to a 16% discount.
Xfinity Paramount Plus: Essential Plan
The Essential Plan is the basic plan and does not include the local CBS station. However, you will have access to watch NFL and UEFA through separate live feeds. Since you will be streaming live programs, it comes with limited commercial interruptions.
Xfinity Paramount Plus: Premium
The advanced Premium subscription is a popular plan since it includes the local CBS stations and eliminates commercials. However, during live streaming, you might get certain commercial interruptions.
In most cases, the occasional promotional interruptions are limited only to a few seconds and contain informational content about new additions and updates on Paramount Plus.
With the paramount plus/Xfinity premium plan, you might have the option to include a Showtime package. The subscription prices vary depending on the plans and promotional deals applicable in your local area. Contact your Xfinity provider to know about discounts and promotions.
How To Access Paramount Plus Content On Xfinity?
To add Paramount Plus to Xfinity, you’ll require the following elements:
- An Xfinity Flex or Xfinity X service compatible streaming box (excluding the Xi5 boxes)
- Any level of Xfinity internet service.
- A Paramount subscription (Essential or Premium).
Sign Up Process For Xfinity Paramount Plus:
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Choose Apps.
- Select the Paramount+ tile.
- For first-time users, you can choose the “Try It Free” option when you enter the app. The Paramount plus Xfinity free trial is available for the first 45 days.
- On selecting the option will receive an activation code for entering at paramountplus.com/xfinity. You can use either desktop or mobile site to complete the signup process.
- Paramount+ on Flex or X1 is ready for enjoyment!
Sign-In Process For Paramount Plus/Xfinity,
Once you are signed up for Paramount Plus, it’s now time to sign in and enjoy content on Xfinity.
- Ensure having a strong internet connection apart from your smart TV and Xfinity TV’s streaming box.
- Now, you will find an Xfinity button on your Xfinity TV remote. Press it. Access the app screen on the TV.
- Find the Paramount Plus app.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus account with relevant credentials. Many people ask if it is paramount plus free with Xfinity? It’s not. You can either start your free trial period or for the paid subscription plans.
- After you have logged in for further use in the future, you will only need to choose between signing on to your desktop or TV.
- On your TV, you will need to enter your email id and password. For accessing Paramount plus content on your desktop, you will get redirected to the CBS website and asked to enter a login code.
- You can use any digital device to access the Paramount + website and enter the activation code. After entering the code, you are free to sign in with your existing credentials.
- After signing in using a desktop or mobile device, you will get a confirmation message on your TV screen. Now you are eligible for viewing content with Xfinity services.
How To Watch Paramount Plus Content?
After your sign in using the valid credentials into your Paramount Plus account, you are eligible to watch content on the platform by selecting one of the following options:
- The home screen is the default display where you can see promoted or popular series and movies.
- You can choose to browse by title through the search option.
- Shows: Browse through drama, romantic comedy, reality, and more categories for TV shows
- Movies: browse and select movies by genre. Celebrities, titles, etc.
- Live TV: Get access to watching your local CBS channel content, including CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, or ET Live.
- News: Watch Trending stories and breaking news.
You are also entitled to watch content from brands including Nickelodeon, Smithsonian Channel, and more.
In certain circumstances, the Paramount Plus on Xfinity TV might show some error messages. It is recommended that you first recheck the internet connection, force stop the application, check the timing of the day, and clear the cache and cookies.
In case the problem still persists, it is recommended that you talk to an expert customer service executive at Paramount Plus for further assistance. Paramount Plus features one of the best content curations and comes with affordable subscription charges. Get your subscription to date to start enjoying interesting content.
For more information, visit Technographx.