OnePlus Summer Launch has come up with a new One Plus TV U1S series having three different series as per its display size. The company in the virtual launch conference of One Plus has made this announcement on 10th June 2021. This Intelligent TV will give a theatre-like experience to the TV lovers at their homes with stunning 4K clarity.
The report says that this launch is a stop-gap between the other two series of One Plus. This new TV launch will have many extraordinary features than One Plus’ high-end One Plus TV U and the entry-level One Plus TV Y series.
Features and Specification
According to the reports, the TV can be accessible in three different sizes of 50 inches, 55 inches, and 65 inches. Every series will have an LED-backlit LCD panel having a resolution of 3840 X 2160 pixels (4K) with 10-bit color depth, 93 percent DCI –P3 color gamut, delta E less than 2 color accuracy, and 300 nits peak brightness.
The TV display will also support a 60Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, MEMC, and HLG. One Plus powers this series’ Gamma Engine that uses more than 50 AI Algorithms like Anti-aliasing, Super-resolution, Noise reduction, FCC, and many more to achieve a cinematic viewing experience. Advanced Gamma Engine will provide you with the most pleasing visual quality.
The TV supports Android TV 10, which has Oxygen Play 2.0 on top. Enhancing its features with 30 Watts down-firing reflex 4-units speaker which support Dolby Audio co-tuned with Dynaudio. You are going to experience perfection with real-time picture quality optimization along with realistic and mesmerizing sound effects.
The TV has three HDMI ports, an Ethernet jack, and two USB ports to make connectivity with other hardware devices. The user can easily use One Plus Connect App to control the TV feature; moreover, you can enable Kids Mode to block some contents in it. OnePlus connect 2.0 App allows a maximum of five people to have control over it.
One Plus TV US1 has a data saver mode which you can use with other apps running on the TV. It also has a feature of Oneplus Watch Control; whenever any Smart Watch will connect with the TV, it will turn off after 30 minutes if the user falls asleep.
Before launching the U1 S series, One Plus launched a variant of 40-inches Y series TVs in India whose introductory price was Rs. 23,999. One Plus, the TV Y series has a display of 40 inches with a 93 percent DCI-P3 color gamut. As compared to the U1 S series, Y series TVs support the Android YV 9.0 platform.
It also has a Google Assistant built-in and One Plus Connect App using which you operate this TV by your Smartphone as a Remote Control. Two 20 Watts speakers which support Dolby audio enhance its features.
Brief Hot Features of ONEPLUS TV U1 Series
- 4K with 93% color gamut
- Gamma Engine Picture Quality Enhancer
- 0.69cm Ultra Slim TV
- Android TV
- Oxygen Play
- One Plus Connect App
- 4 Units of 30 Watts audio system
- Dolby Vision HDR10, HDR10+, HLG (provide extraordinary colors to give a real-time experience)
- This Intelligent TV is designed to capture your imagination and transform it into a real-time experience.
- This ultra-slim TV has a 95% screen-to-body ratio; the Carbon Fiber Pattern will undoubtedly give you a realistic experience.
- The metal body of this TV is so sleek and sturdy that it gives a stylish look and can easily fit anywhere in your house.
- A Carbon Fibre Pattern of the TV gives it a simple, artistic, and elegant sculpture. I must say that it is not just a TV; it’s a piece of art that is innovated with hearty dedication.
- Smooth Connection: This U1 S series gives you a smart connection between your phone and your TV; several apps are available to use, giving you a smooth experience of watching TV. Type Sync, Smart Volume Control, and Quick App Switch are some Apps that will control the features of the TV effortlessly.
- The unique feature of this TV is that it allows you to share photographs of your phone directly to your TV at just one click, irrespective of where you are.
- An intelligent and intuitive way to cast what you love with your family or friends. You can cast up to 4 devices to One Plus TV 55U1 with its Advanced Multicast feature.
Price of ONEPLUS U1 TV Series
As the TV has three different display sizes, the price varies according to the size of the TV. The price lies between INR 39,999 to INR 62,999.
- OnePlus U1S 50 inches LED Smart Android TV, grey-colored, cost INR 39,999 if you buy it from FLIPKART
- OnePlus U1S 55 inches Android TV (grey colored), cost INR 47,999 on FLIPKART.
- OnePlus U1S 65 inches Android TV (grey colored), cost INR 62,999 on FLIPKART.
If we talk about the dimensions and weight of the TV, 55 inches U1S has a dimension of 1.2255m*19.92cm*76.76cm with a stand and weight of just 16.9Kg withstand. It consumes a power of 165 Watts.
Apart from all the intelligent and speculated features of the One Plus U1S series, One Plus provides an external One Plus TV camera with full HD resolution, a magnetic holder, built-in dual mics with noise reduction, and is powered by a USB Type-C port.
This launch has made people curious to buy and experience this intelligent smart android TV in their houses. They want to feel a theatre-like experience at home. According to the people, U1 is a very practical television. Being a technically affordable TV, OnePlus has not compromised on the build materials. The OnePlus U1 S series TV is as beautiful from the front as it is from the back; the sides also enhance its beauty. You can say that it is beautiful by default, and bringing this product to your homes will be worth enough.
For more information, visit Technographx.