There might be many released in the world of games, but only selective ones made a name for themselves. Gamers look for thrill and enjoyment while playing a game, and not every game is successful in providing the same. Here we are talking about one such engaging game named Ayaka Genshin Impact.
Ayaka is a five-star cryo character in Genshin Impact and the princess of House Kamisato. With her skill of using the sword of impact, she was the only playable character in the original version. She has a special ability of Alternative sprint that surpasses the regular sprint. A collaboration between her sprint and combat skills can inflict great harm on the enemy.
Ayaka Genshin Impact Release Date
The Genshin Impact Ayaka banner released on the 21st July 2021 revealed Ayaka’s presence in the next version of Genshin Impact as a five-star character. Genshin impact 2.0 features Heron’s court along with the characters of Sayu and Yoimiya. The Inazuma section of the plot features Ayaka in a major role. Earlier in the Genshin impact 1.6, she gave a hint considering what to expect in the Inazuma section.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Materials
Next comes the materials of weaponry that Ayaka has under her arsenal to help you win the game. The diversifying set of weapons and materials add to making her a five-star character in Genshin impact.
- Mistsplitter Reforged: For every element, win a 12% Elemental DMG bonus that will facilitate the receival of Mistsplitter Reforged’s might. When it comes to stack levels of 1, 2, and 3, Mistsplitter Reforged provides 8, 16, and 28%, respectively. The character’s elemental type is the key behind the Elemental DMG bonus. In each of the following scenarios, the character will receive a stack of Mistspitter’s seal- Casting Elemental Burst (stack survives 10s), Deals of Normal Attack Elemental DMG (stack runs for 5s), when energy is lower than 100% (stack vanishes during full energy). Every stack has an individual calculation.
- Primordial Jade Cutter: This weapon leads to an increased HP by 20%, along with the provision for an additional bonus depending on 1.2% of the Wielder’s maximum HP.
- Backcliff Longsword: ATK gets an increase into the 30s by 12% after defeating an opponent. The effect of this weapon lasts for three stacks, with every stack having independent longevity.
- The Black Sword: The black sword helps you increase the DMG dealing with normal and charged attacks by 20%. Consequently, when the normal and charged attack reaches a CRIT hit, it facilitates the regeneration of 60% of ATK as HP. This effect can occur at intervals of 5 seconds.
- Adenoma Kageuchi: You can gain one seed of succession after getting an elementary skill. Such an effect finds a trigger after 5 seconds, while the succession seed stays for 30 seconds. 3 succession seeds can exist one after the other. Once you use an elementary burst, all the succession seeds get consumed. After 2 seconds, Ayaka will regenerate 6 enegries for every seed used.
Blizzard Strayer: 4-piece Set
The 2-piece set comes with a Cyro DMG bonus attached with an extra 15%. Coming to the 4-piece set, the CRIT rate shoots to 20% when your character charges at an opponent affected by Cyro. The CRIT rate gets an additional 20% when the opponent gets frozen.
Blizzard Strayer: 2-piece Set
As mentioned earlier, the 2-piece set features a Cyro DMG + 15%.
Gladiator’s Finale: 2-piece set
The 2-piece set comes with ATK, and 18% is added.
Ascension Materials Of Ayaka
Sakura Bloom x 3
Old Handguard x 3
Perpetual Heart x 2
Sakura Bloom x 10
Old Handguard x 15
Perpetual Heart x 4
Sakura Bloom x 20
Kageuchi Handguard x 12
Perpetual Heart x 8
Sakura Bloom x 30
Kageuchi Handguard x 18
Perpetual Heart x 12
Sakura Bloom x 45
Famed Handguard x 12
Perpetual Heart x 20
Sakura Bloom x 60
Famed Handguard x 24
Ayaka Genshin Impact Gameplay
While going through the Ayaks Genshin impact gameplay, you will encounter several gaming skills and talents for Ayaka’s character. Following is the list of skills and attacks possessed by Ayaka.
Kamisato Art- Kabuki
The Kamisato art- kabuki skills of Ayaka has three different stages of variants;
- Normal Attack: Under normal attack, she performs up to 5 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: The charged attack will consume quite an amount of Ayaka’s energy in return for a sudden jolt of sword ki.
- Plunging Attack: This is a special maneuver for Ayaka, where she jumps into mid-air only to strike on the enemies present on the ground below. While inflicting harm on the enemies, she deals with AoE DMG during impact.
1-hit DMG- 45.7%
2-hit DMG- 48.7%
3-hit DMG- 62.6%
4-hit DMG- 22.6% *3
5-hit DMG- 78%
Charged Attack DMG- 55.1% *3
Cost Of Charged Attack Stamina – 20.0
DMG plunge- 64%
DMG with High or Low Plunge- 160% or 128%
Kamisato Art- Soumetsu
Kamisato art: Soumetsu comes as a form of Ayaka’s elemental burst, where she uses her fan and sword to cast frost over her enemies. The perfect nature of summoning the frost results in the unveiling of a bladestorm or Souken Gate that moves forward with continuous precision.
Frostflake Seki No To Ayaka’s Frostflake Seki No To includes a bladestorm of whirling frosty winds that strikes the opponents with the precision of Cyro DMG attack. The storm, on reaching its epitome, blasting into an explosion causing AoE cryo DMG.
DMG Cutting- 112%
DMG Bloom- 168%
Duration Of Attack- 5 seconds.
CD- 20 seconds.
Cost Of Energy- 80.
Kamisato Art- Hyouka
The Kamisato Art: Hyouka is an elementary skill of Ayaka where she unleashes ice encircling herself before inflicting the harm of Cyro elemental damage on her opponents. The skill percentage of the damage goes up to 571% on a talent level of 15.
DMG Skill- 239%
CD- 10 seconds.
Kamisato Art- Senho
Ayaka’s Kamisato Art- Senho comes in four stages that show the wide-ranging skills possessed by her;
Alternate Sprint: Ayaka drains some energy and mantles herself in a frozen frog that becomes a part of her journey during her alternate sprint. Her Senho form witnesses her having a faster movement on the water. During her reappearance from water, she uses her bitter energies to unleash Cyro on the foes nearby. Ayaka’s blade finds coagulation of cold that merges with her cyro attack for some time.
Consumption Of Activation Stamina- 10
Draining stamina- 15 seconds.
Duration Of Infusion- 5 seconds.
- Fruit Of Shinsha: The fruit of shinsha gives Ayaka a 10% opportunity of receiving the double product while crafting her materials of weapon ascension.
- Amatsumi Kunitsumi Sanctification: The Amatsumi Kunitsumi Sanctification comes after using Kamisato Art- Hyouka along with Kamisato Ayaka’s normal and charged attacks, which includes a 30% increase in DMG for 6 seconds.
- Kanten Senmyou Blessing: The Kanten Senmyou Blessing arrives at the finish of Kamisato Art- Senho, where the Cryo application unleashes on an opponent. As a result of this, Ayaka reaps certain benefits-
- Restoration of 10 stamina.
- Gaining a 10% Cyro DMG for 10 seconds.
Keeping aside the above set of talents possessed by Ayaka in Genshin Impact, she also has a few passive talents to look into;
- Ayaka garners additional proficiency while preparing a steamed dish.
- Ayaka has a chance between 6 to 18% of reducing the time consumed behind her cooldown on elemental skill by 0.5 seconds. It happens while she is stacking the enemies affected by cyro.
- During her Alternative sprinting Senho, Ayaka ensures the marking of her opponents with HP lower than 30% to sustain a 300% ATK damage resembling cyro damage while she reappears before her enemies. know about sims4 rags to riches here.
Strengths And Weaknesses Of Ayaka
Ayaka, as a character, has her own set of strengths and weaknesses that define her effect on the game.
List Of Ayaka’s Strengths
- Ayaka can easily spread the Cyro element: Her normal and dash attacks and skills allow Ayaka to spread the cryo element without trouble. A pair with a hydro character will help her Perma freeze her opponents.
- Easy crossing of water bodies in the outer world: Ayaka can use her special dash to walk on water. Consequently, her normal attacks can create ice bridges without any consumption of stamina.
List Of Ayaka’s Weaknesses
Damage from hitting elemental burst: Through her elemental burst, Ayaka inflicts cyro damage on her enemies but finds it difficult to harm nimble enemies with the same.
The above information will give you a detailed insight into Ayaka Genshin Impact. Now that you know about the character in detail, use her strengths and skills to win the game. Conversely, keep her weakness away from the reach of opponents.
For more information, visit Technographx.